Category : Statements;
At the moment it is essential to perceive the negative impact that the director’s potential impeachment may have on country’s democratic development and media freedom record. We hope that other members of the Advisory Board will demonstrate pragmatic approach favoring TV channel’s editorial independence.
We are watching carefully the developments at Adjara Television and Radio and it is our sincere hope that the discussions will be public and the society will be given an opportunity to engage in the process.
1. Georgian Young Lawyers Association
2. Media Club
3. Georgian Charter of Journalistic Ethics
4. Institute for Development of Freedom of Information
5. Open Society Georgia Foundation
6. Alliance of Regional Broadcasters
7. Liberal Academy Tbilisi
8. Georgian Regional Media Association
9. Television Network
10. Small and Medium Telecom Operators Association of Georgia
11. Georgian Democracy Initiative
12. Transparency International Georgia
13. International Society for Fair Elections and Democracy